Our office in Abu Dhabi is currently looking for Claims Processor with background in nursing.
The Account Executive – Brokers Relation is responsible for building and managing the relationship with the Brokers; the incumbent will produce revenue for the corporation and manage the accounts of the brokers.
Main functions and responsibilities:
To effectively manage the Sales Operations and Customer Support functions. To provide unparalleled service levels to internal and external stakeholders.
Performing motor claims surveys and processing claims accurately in the system.
1. Survey accident vehicles on a timely basis as requested by claims team in respect of vehicles belonging to the Insured or vehicles damaged due to accident caused by Insured.
2. Survey damages in relation to police report and any other information available.
3. Prepare survey reports in time and ensure they are complete in all respects so that correct documentation is available for the claim files.
4. Register claims in the core IT system and upload survey report and related documents for processing.
5. Appoint independent surveyor for disputed claims as and when necessary by following the correct procedures.
6. Negotiate discounts with dealers/workshops for vehicle repairs in the best interest of the Company with a view to reducing claims cost without compromising on the quality of repairs.
7. Assess and recommend constructive total loss of any vehicle in case of significant damages where repairs are likely to be uneconomical, based on nature/extent of damages and estimated salvage value.
8. Deal with salvage service providers and set realistic reserve price for salvage vehicles.
9. Directly communicate with customers on status of survey in coordination with the Claims team.
10. Ensure best practices and quality service while dealing with workshops, third party insurers, customers and claims team.
11. Adhere to the contents of the Operating Procedures Manual and the Company’s overall internal procedures and policies including claims procedures and guidelines.
12. Perform miscellaneous within the scope of work, as assigned by the direct manager.
1. University Degree
2. Background in Automobile Engineering (Diploma or Degree)
3. Professional insurance qualification preferred
4. Bi-lingual (English & Arabic)
5. Enthusiastic, motivated and dedicated
1. Minimum 5 years relevant work experience as motor claims surveyor in an insurance company
Looking for your first job? You’ll be happy to know that we are recruiting fresh graduates’.
We at Damana, are hiring UAE nationals who have recently graduated and looking for entry level opportunities in Human Resources, Marketing / Corporate communications and Office Administration. The way we see it, it’s a great way to introduce you to the Insurance sector.
If you are interested in understanding the insurance sector and pursuing a career with us, send your CV to email@example.com and let’s discuss!“