At SAICOHEALTH, the medical and life division of DAMANA Insurance, we are looking for young Bahraini graduates or with 1 -2 years’ experience in Sales/ Business development in Bahrain.
- Previous experience working in Business Development
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment;
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Ability to professionally resolve and disperse grievances.
As a Business Development Executive, you will be given necessary training required to build your book of clients but a positiove attitude and enthusiasm for sales is cruicial.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develops and maintains a strong relationship with the client.
- Manages all system entries with regard to new policies / policy endorsements / Additions & Deletions for his / her client portfolio.
- Aims to become the client’s primary contact with regard to medical and life claims in accordance with the terms of their policy.
- Prepares detailed claims analysis reports and is willing to attend client meetings to present the same where required.
- Assist with the production of benefits comparison reports, for presentation to the client
- Assists with interpretation of policy terms and conditions Performs such other duties as may be required from time to time
- Services the client to the required standards.
- Demonstrates regulatory awareness.
- Adheres to the contents of the Operating Procedures Manual (OPM) and the Company’s overall internal procedures and policies
Apply for this job