1. Cookies Policy
This policy may be updated from time to time to reflect changes in best practices and/or changes in applicable and relevant laws and regulations. Once updated, the Cookies Policy shall be posted in our website and shall be effective as of the date of posting.
Should you wish not to accept cookies from this website while using it, please disable cookies.
2. What Are Cookies?
4. What Kind of Cookies Are Used?
DAMANA Holding group of companies & affiliates uses both first- party and third-party cookies on our website.
The first-party cookies used are issued by the Company’s domain. They serve many purposes (outlined in the “Types of Cookies” section below).
In addition, we also use third-party cookies belonging to other parties, including business partners and service providers. The cookies (outlined below) are used for the purposes outlined in the “Third-Party Cookies” section below.
5. Types of Cookies
In general, there are two categories of cookies that damana.com and damana-holding.com uses:
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies help us to tailor the website to provide enhanced features and content based on how you have used the website previously and set up other customization, such as language preferences, remembering usernames, and geolocation. The information tracked by these cookies may be anonymous and not used to track your browsing activity on other sites.
- Targeting and Advertising Cookies: These cookies provide information about user interaction with our content to help us and third parties (including advertisers) deliver relevant advertisements and to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. However, these cookies are anonymous and cannot be linked to your user account.
6. Third-Party Cookies
7. How Long Will Cookies Remain?
Cookies stay on your device(s) for differing amounts of time, depending on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie:
Persistent cookies: These cookies are used to remember your preferences on the website, to analyze user behavior to establish patterns of usage and preferences, and to improve functionality of the website. They remain on your device until they expire or they are deleted by you. They persist even after you close the browser and restart your computer. The expiry dates of persistent cookies differ based on the cookie source.
Session cookies: These cookies are used to remember your activity during the course of the current website visit. They are temporary and only stay on your computer or device only until you stop the current browsing session.
8. Cookies and Personal Data
9. How to Manage Cookie Preferences?
10. Contact Information
For any questions, concerns, or requests to exercise your rights outlined in this notice, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on (+973) 17 562500.